Our latest Section 5 Ofsted inspection took place in February 2019. The school was judged to be OUTSTANDING in all areas.
Effectiveness of Leadership and Management Outstanding
Quality of Teaching, Learning and Assessment Outstanding
Personal Development. Behaviour and Welfare Outstanding
Outcomes for Pupils Outstanding
Early Years provision Outstanding
Thank you to staff, pupils, parents, governors and advisers for your support and contribution to this very positive outcome.
We are all unique in the eyes of God and together we enjoy, aspire and achieve by showing
respect, resilience, reconciliation and responsibility
- Our reading, writing and mathematics SATs progress and attainment results, at the end of KS2 over the past 7 years, have been well above national figures with very impressive progress scores in 2019, 2022 and 2023. Only teacher assessment took place in 2020 and 2021 due to the coronavirus pandemic
- The achievement of the PPG pupils at the end of KS2 over time in reading, writing and mathematics
- Progress from baseline data of the pupils in our nursery and reception classes and their impressive achievement over time to meet and exceed national expectations
- Behaviour, safety and pastoral care continue to be outstanding with no exclusions in the past 16 years
- Sporting achievement over the past 9 years, particularly in netball (5x Westminster Champions)
- Our successful community cohesion events
- Strong links with St. Paul's Church
- Partnerships and links with other schools, parents and external agencies
- Progression in key art themes across the school
- The extent to which pupils adopt healthy lifestyles; Healthy Schools Silver Award, the Sustainable Travel GOLD Award (2019) and the GOLD Games Mark (2019 & 2020).
- The school's internal financial management (FMSIS) graded with substantial assurance in 2013 , 2016 an 2021
- Development of the whole child - personal, social, emotional, spiritual, moral and cultural including British values
- OFTED grading in 2019 - OUTSTANDING in all areas
- The range of extended school opportunities on offer: daily breakfast club, daily after school activity club, arts and crafts, sports, music tuition, booster classes and homework club