We are all unique in the eyes of God and together we enjoy, aspire and achieve
- Our reading, writing and mathematics SATs progress and attainment results, at the end of KS2 over the past 7 years, have been well above national figures with very impressive progress scores in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- The achievement of the PPG pupils at the end of KS2 over time in reading, writing and mathematics
- Progress from baseline data of the pupils in our nursery and reception classes and their impressive achievement over time to meet and exceed national expectations
- Behaviour, safety and pastoral care continue to be outstanding with no exclusions in the past 13 years
- Sporting achievement over the past 9 years, particularly in netball (5x Westminster Champions)
- Our successful community cohesion events
- Strong links with St. Paul's Church
- Partnerships and links with other schools, parents and external agencies
- Progression in key art themes across the school
- The extent to which pupils adopt healthy lifestyles; Healthy Schools Silver Award, the Sustainable Travel GOLD Award (2019) and the GOLD Games Mark (2019).
- The school's internal financial management (FMSIS) graded with substantial assurance in 2013 and 2016
- Development of the whole child - personal, social, emotional, spiritual, moral and cultural including British values
- LA re-categorisation of the school OUTSTANDING IN 2017/18 and 2018/19
- The range of extended school opportunities on offer: daily breakfast club, daily after school activity club, arts and crafts, sports, music tuition, booster classes and homework club
- The new school website which is regularly updated.
Our Whole School Improvement Priorities for 2019/20
(The focus for middle leaders and co-ordinators' action plans)
- Talk for Learning - giving children a range of opportunities to articulate their ideas for writing; and to develop comprehension in reading, to speak confidently in a variety of settings and to improve reasoning in maths.
- Pride in our Learning - giving children a range of opportunities to improve the content of their writing, handwriting, presentation and spelling. Strengthening the progress that the most able pupils make in writing.
- Progress in Learning - giving children a range of opportunities to make outstanding progress from their starting points (evidenced in books, next step targets and assessment records). Striving to increase numbers achieving greater depth.
- Inclusion for Learning - Continue to monitor all vulnerable pupils (SEND, PPG, Kurdish, Early stage EAL, More Able) for learning, attendance, Behaviour and social/emotional needs.
- Leaders' impact on Learning - Leaders and staff at all levels rigorously reviewing outcomes across the whole enriched curriculum to impact on pupil learning.
- Succession planning - increase pupil numbers and ensure the school continues to have strong leaders at all levels.